Dow Medical College, Karachi University Pakistan (1993)
Flushing Hospital NY 2002
SUNY Downstate in Neurology (2005)
University of Medicine and Dentistry, NJ in Neurocritical care/Vascular Neurology (2006)
1) Stroke Related Limb Weakness Confers Thrombotic Complications with PICC Lines
Mohammad Ibrahim; Ravjot Sodhi; Aaron Nizam; Nabiha Khakoo; Siddhart Mehta
(Stroke. 2013; 44: ATP277)
2) Prolonged and controlled hypothermia is feasible and safe for management of cerebral edema and intracranial hypertension following non-traumatic intracerebral hemorrhage.
Mohammad S Ibrahim, Mohammad M Moussavi, David T Parrella1, Ela Wirkowski
(Neurocrit Care (2012) 17: S156)
3) Peripherally inserted central catheters are associated with high risk of upper extremity large vessel thrombosis in Neuro-critical care patients.
Mohammad S Ibrahim, Mohammad M Moussavi, David T Parrella, Ela Wirkowski, Colleen Christiansen, Jawad F Kirmani
(Neurcrit Care (2012) 17:S237)
4) Initial Basic Metaboloic Markers Predicting Severity and Outcomes in Acute Ischemic Stroke
Mohammad Moussavi, Mohammad Ibrahim, Sanam Anwer, David Botros, Ravjot Sodhi, Jawad Kirmani: Neurcrit Care (2012) 17:S222
5) Mild Controlled Hypothermia induction is safe and feasible for the treatment of
intracranial hypertension in patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
Mohammad Ibrahim; Mohammad Moussavi; Elzbieta Wirkowski; Adel Hanna; Cecilia
Carlowicz; Younus Ahmed; Martin Gizzi; Jawad F Kirmani
6) UCSF ICH grading system is a better Prognostic tool for Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage when assessed at 24 hours after the event.
Mohammad Moussavi, Mohammad Ibrahim, Daniel Korya, Spozhmy Penazi, Usama Siddique,Jawad Kirmani
(Oral presentation at 9th Annual Neurocritical Care Society Meeting, 2011)
7) Increased HbA1c level is associated with a better outcome in patients with
Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage
Mohammad Ibrahim, Mohammad Moussavi, David Batros, Akash Patel, Daniel Korya
(Poster presentation at 9th Annual Neurocritical Care Society Meeting, 2011)
8) Facial herpes zoster complicated by varicella zoster virus encephalitis: The
diagnostic significance of atypical lymphocytes in cerebrospinal fluid
(Cunha BA, Strollo S, Durie N, Ibrahim MS Heart Lung. 2010 Dec 6)
9) Is a maximum dose of 90 mg of Recombinant Tissue Plasminogen Activator in patients weighing greater than 90 kg is justified?
(Stroke 2006: 37(2):658)