All residents entering our program are required to have completed a preliminary year of training in Internal Medicine or Transitional Program. The Wayne State Neurology Residency Program is a three year program.
The PGYII entering our program are required to apply for preliminary medicine or translational programs through ERAS.
Example: 36 Month Neurology Rotation Curriculum
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
- John Dingell Veterans’ Administration Hospital
- Childrens' Hospital of Michigan
- Inpatient Neurology Service
- Neurology Consult Service
- Specialty Outpatient Clinics